- Provides counsel to a spice, herb, seasoning, specialty foods and flavor manufacturer on a broad range of issues, including preparing opinions and drafting and prosecuting patent applications.
- Represents an automobile manufacturer in protecting a wide range of technologies - from suspensions and transmissions to fuel cells and hybrid power trains.
- Represents a digital office solutions company in protecting technologies related to printing and other imaging devices. He has prosecuted patent applications, including applications under accelerated examination, and provided opinions for the company.
- Represents a producer of automotive components in obtaining design patent protection by drafting new applications, filing design divisional applications from existing utility applications, and conducting in-person interviews with Design Patent Examiners at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Represents a chemical and cosmetics company. His work includes drafting and prosecuting design and utility applications for the company.