Kasumi Kanetaka is an associate in the firm’s Electrical and Mechanical Patent Prosecution practice groups. Her practice focuses on various aspects of patent law including patent drafting and prosecution. Ms. Kanetaka works primarily in the electrical, software, and mechanical arts.
Ms. Kanetaka has experience prosecuting Robotics, Software and Mechanical devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kanetaka was a judicial intern for the Honorable Jimmie V. Reyna of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and a summer associate at a boutique IP firm in Tysons, Virginia.
- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D.)
University of California, Davis
- Aerospace Science & Engineering, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Japanese (Native)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)