Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain network infrastructure to include VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon View, iManage, LiquidWare, Palo Alto firewalls, Juniper switches and routing, HPE Blade system and servers, and Nimble storage array.
- Administer network resource provisioning, networking and routing, server and network equipment upgrades, infrastructure, failover, load balancing and circuits.
- Patch management, group policy, active directory, scripting, troubleshooting, security and troubleshooting complex technical problems.
- Work in an environment that focuses primarily on the customization and integration of applications.
- Serve as an escalation point for a wide-range of technical issues, including support for the Help Desk.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience in a law firm.
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate courteously, professionally and effectively with all firm members.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer