Primariy duties and responsibilites:
- Enter daily cash receipts in the firm's accounting system (CMS Open/Aderant).
- Review and research incoming checks that lack application instructions to ensure timely processing of payments.
- Prepare collection letters for overdue or outstanding invoices.
- Respond to requests from and prepare appropriate correspondence to firm clients.
- Communicate with firm attorneys regarding the status and execution of their respective client accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate courteously, professionally and effectively with firm attorneys and clients.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Please click here to apply.Equal Opportunity Employer