- Train new hires on patent prosecution filing procedures and related matters.
- Provide ongoing continuing education and training regarding USPTO regulatory and procedural changes.
- Collaborates with manager regarding departmental practices and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review, monitor and enter updates to client instructions in the Combined Client Instructions and/or the Triangle.
- Other duties as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 7 years of experience in the patent industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the USPTO filing requirements and the preparation of associated documents.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to resolve problems with minimal direction.
Equal Opportunity Employer