Stephen McBride is a Senior Attorney practicing in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Mr. McBride has experience in all stages of patent litigation, from pre-trial investigations through trial and appeal, in a number of forums, including U.S. District Courts, the PTAB, and the International Trade Commission. Although Mr. McBride has experience with a wide range of different technologies, his practice focuses on patents in the high-tech, software, Internet and telecommunications fields. Representative technologies Mr. McBride has expertise with include VoIP and unified communications, wireless communications, virtualization, video processing, artificial intelligence, network protocols and standards, network security and cryptography, MEMs, I/O devices and semiconductors.
Mr. McBride’s practice also includes IP counseling and diligence, as well as experience in general commercial litigation and international arbitration. Prior to attending law school, Mr. McBride worked as an RF engineer.
- Columbia Law School (J.D.)
West Virginia University
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Virginia, 2012
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Virginia State Bar Association
- NY State Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association