Hengyi (Wilson) Jiang is an attorney in the Electrical and Mechanical Patent Prosecution group. He prosecutes patent applications and provides client counseling for both domestic and international companies. He also drafts patent applications, appeal briefs and reissue applications. He regularly conducts interviews with United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Examiners to expedite the prosecution of patents.
Mr. Jiang is experienced in prosecuting patent applications in the following technologies:
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- assembly line manufacturing
- electrical circuits
- image forming devices
- semiconductor manufacturing processes
- telecommunications (including the ATSC 3.0 standards)
- video coding (including the HEVC and VVC standards)
While attending law school, Mr. Jiang was a research assistant to Professor Russell Miller and a lead articles editor of the German Law Journal. He was also a summer associate at Oblon, and clerked for Judge Craig Mitchell in Los Angeles, CA.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Xidian University, China (B.E.)
- American Bar Association