Patent Law and Policy 2018
Washington, DC 20004
Oblon is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of IAM's annual Patent Law and Policy 2018. In addition, Todd Baker and Rob Mattson will be speaking and moderating respectively on the below topics:
Todd Baker - Winning tips for the PTAB session
Rob Mattson (Moderator) - The litigation climate in 2018 and beyond session
This event analyses recent developments and the impact they could have on future proceedings. How will the political climate shape the patent landscape? What effect will the new U.S. Congress have on the IP market? Patent Law and Policy looks to answer these questions and more.
- Analyze the 116th U.S. Congress and its possible impact on IP and trade policy
- Hear a review of the past year in patent law and policy, and look towards the future
- Gain insights from key players in the industry on ground-breaking case developments and their impact
- Delve into the latest stats from the PTAB and hear from the experts on how inter partes review strategy has changed following the Supreme Court’s decision in SAS Institute
- Understand the current litigation climate, the impact of Western GECO, and the state of play with 101
As with all IAM industry-leading events, Patent Law & Policy will provide unrivalled opportunities to meet, network, and engage with senior decision makers, licensing and deal influencers, and policy experts.