- Successfully obtained summary judgment of invalidity for client BroadSoft in Delaware patent litigation involving VoIP technology.
- Represented defendant Nintendo in Texas patent litigation and trial involving consumer electronics. Case currently in post-trial motions.
- Successfully invalidated a number of patents on behalf of defendant DISH Networks in Delaware patent litigation and related IPRs involving data modulation (ADSL) technology.
- Represented BroadSoft in Florida patent litigation involving VoIP platform. Asserted claims invalidated in related IPRs.
- Successfully obtained dismissal on behalf of defendant Nintendo in Nevada patent litigation relating to semiconductor industry.
- Represented defendant AppSense in Oregon patent litigation involving cloud-based personalization software. Case settled favorably prior to summary judgment.
- Represented defendant AddThis in Virginia patent litigation involving social media software. Case settled favorably prior to summary judgment.
- Represented defendant Millennial Media in California patent litigations involving mobile advertising and analytics software. Successfully transferred case out of E.D. Tex. and invalidated patents.