Beyond the Office
Some exciting and inspiring facts about Philippe.
- When Philippe is not practicing law, he is most likely training for a marathon or triathlon.
- Philippe is Native French from outside Paris.
- His first sport was soccer, but competitive tennis brought him to the US as a teenager.
- A tennis scholarship paid for his university studies.
- Philippe then became an endurance sports enthusiast, enjoying the personal challenges as well as the planning and long term commitment in preparing for an event.
- As a passionate competitor, he is hoping that his young son will follow in his footsteps.
Most recent race:
- Ironman Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Finished about 20 marathons
- Finished about 20 triathlons, including 4 full distance Ironman’s
- Boston Marathon
- Ironman Lake Placid
- SavageMan 70.0 Triathlon
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge Swim (4.4 miles)
- Maui Half Marathon
Still on Philippe’s Bucket List:
- Bordeaux Marathon
- JFK ultra-marathon
- Although endurance sports appear to be individually driven, they require a strong support group of family members, coach, training partners and friends. Philippe enjoys that team spirit whether it’s in sports or at the office where he likes to work in teams on the clients’ projects.
- He appreciates how the firm’s culture allows its professionals to have a balanced lifestyle.