Kevin Ross Davis is a senior associate in the firm’s Electrical and Mechanical Patent Prosecution practice groups. His practice includes a range of technologies in the fields of semiconductor devices, hybrid vehicle technology, control systems, document management systems, cameras, projectors, LCD displays, OLED displays, printers, cellular and wireless technologies, computer networks, magnetic and optical recording devices and mediums, and medical devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Davis was an associate at another Alexandria based patent law firm. He prepared and prosecuted patent applications, rendered non-infringement and invalidity opinions, provided litigation support, as well as counseled foreign and domestic clients.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (J.D.)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (LL.M.)
- Intellectual Property
- University of Virginia (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Eastern District of Virginia
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)