- Represents a domestic sporting goods technology company in multiple patent infringement actions in various district courts concerning GPS-based golf rangefinders.
- Represents multiple Fortune 100 and 500 companies in inter partes review proceedings before the USPTO.
- Represented Fortune 100 company in numerous inter partes review proceedings before the USPTO, which resulted in a favorable settlement for the client of concurrent patent litigation proceedings.
- Represented domestic and foreign pharmaceutical companies in district court ANDA litigations.
- Represented domestic clothing retailer in successful Federal Circuit appeal regarding design patent infringement. Obtained reversal of summary judgment of patent invalidity issued against client.