Chad E. Gorka, an attorney in the firm's Electrical and Mechanical Patent Prosecution practice groups, assists in drafting and prosecuting patent applications for clients in the mechanical and electrical arts.
With degrees in mechanical engineering, material science engineering and mathematics, Mr. Gorka has the technical aptitude to help his clients with their industry-specific challenges.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gorka gained experience in the aerospace industry as an Engineer in the Mechanical Systems Engineering Organization of the Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems Company.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D.)
- Certificate in Patent Law
- University of Pennsylvania (B.S.E.)
- Mechanical Engineering, Minors in Material Science Engineering, Mathematics & Economics
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Supreme Court of Virginia