- Represented an auto-parts maker in multiple Section 337 proceedings and a district court patent infringement action regarding windshield wiper blade technology. Certain Windshield Wipers and Components Thereof (ITC Inv. No. 337-TA-928/937); Certain Windscreen Wipers and Components Thereof (ITC Inv. No. 337-TA-964); Valeo North America, Inc. v. Trico Products Corp. (E.D. Mich. Case No. 4:15-cv-12555).
- Represented a multinational networking and telecommunications company in multiple inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board regarding mobile software security. IPR2015-01605; IPR2015-01622; IPR2015-01628.
- Represented a major cosmetics company in multiple district court patent infringement actions regarding sunscreen technology. L’Oréal S.A. v. MSD Consumer Care, Inc. (D. Del. Case No. 1:12-cv-00099); L’Oréal S.A. v. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (D. Del. Case No. 1:12-cv-00098).
- Represented a domestic sporting goods technology company in multiple patent infringement actions in various district courts concerning GPS-based golf rangefinders.
- Represented a major telecommunications company in a patent interference matter relating to wireless email technology.
- Served as local counsel in multiple actions in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.