Beyond the Office
- Aldo was born in Cuba and is fluent in Spanish.
- During his time in college, Aldo cycled competitively and was part of an amateur cycling team that participated in races throughout Georgia and Florida.
- Although he does not cycle competitively any longer, Aldo still mountain bikes on the weekends and uses his bike to commute to work a couple of days a week.
- Aldo has kayaked most of the whitewater rivers in the Mid-Atlantic. During the summer, he can be found kayaking on the Potomac River before work.
- He has backpacked in Acadia National Park and Pisgah National Forest. Aldo also hopes to backpack Denali National Park and hike the Appalachian Trail one day.
- When Aldo isn’t hiking, kayaking, camping, or cycling, he enjoys spending time with his family and playing his guitar.